Thursday 22 December 2011

Picnic in the dark :D

St Martin`s is an amazing place that I will blog about soon and the day before last a couple of us went for a picnic in the dark. I don´t know if I have said before but Argentinian´s eat dinner late. 9pm - 12pm and since it was dark when we left, it was late. As mummy knows, Savannah is a very hungry person who loves her dinner at 5:00 pm exactly so how am I dealing with the late dinners? Well, unbelievably it´s great. I don´t understand but here I am so relaxed that I don´t care when I get fed. It´s so weird.

Anyway I had a Pancho - an Argentine hot dog. It involved ham and cheese so it´s like a hot dog in a poncho. That´s where it gets the name from :)


Emilly´s first day in Argentina! They look like sisters don´t they? They are both living at Angie´s little house :) Emily is delightful and even linked arms with me when we first meet, aren´t South Americans warm?


Left: Emilly, Ceci, Marina (also from Brazil) and moi


Girls + Gustavo!

AIESEC Mendoza is mainly boys (especially in ICX which deals with incoming exchange) and as a response... which this in mind-  is a connection to why the interns are mainly girls?

 Bruno and his brother Renzo, Renzo organised my internship and Juanma!

 Axel, it was his birthday the day before


Me and Gustavinho, ´little Gustavo´ in Portugese.

2 comments:

  1. Awh, I love these photos! So glad to hear you're having a wonderful time...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop woop. Looks like you're having a great ol' time.

    ReplyDelete