Tuesday 20 December 2011

At Susana's house :)

I am now at my permanent home stay with a very nice lady, Susana De La Rosa (nice name isn't it?)

This home is in the wee city of Lujan, which is about 20 minutes from the city of Mendoza. I have two or three friends that live really close :)

As for my lodgings, I have my own very nice room which I am greatly enjoying and a bathroom too (with one of those special bum cleaners)

I've used the pool here once and it was quite a pleasure. It had been a hot, hot day and twilight was coming. I submerged myself in the cool waters and played merrily till almost dark. That's how i like my swimming sessions :D

There was a somewhat humorous occurance whilst i was bathing in the pool. All the other neighbours were having family around and playing in their pools while listening to music. It was a combination of mainly western popular hits such as "sexy and I know it" and Katy Perry's song "the one that got away". Well, "S&M" was playing loudly but suddenly stopped. I then heard the children the next house over yelling "musica, musica" to encourage the neighbours to play their music again. However they didn't and I had the pleasure of listening to the children sing their own version of "S&M" which was hilarious as they were all making up words they thought sounded like English ones. It reminded me of what I did as a child with Japanese theme songs. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've learned a lot about wine on my course. Maybe you can bring a bottle back? No pressure though.

    ReplyDelete